Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is Jim Jones Cheating On Chrissy?

Everything on Love & Hip Hop may have looked peachy keen, but Pookie let me know that she heard Jimmy was creeping around on Chrissy. 



When the subject of Jim Jones and Chrissy's engagement was brought up, a friend of Pookie's let her know the deal!  Apparently, while blow drying her friend's hair, Jimmy called:

She almost jumped out the chair. She said girl I gotta take this its Jim Jones! So I turned off the blow dryer and told her she was lying...honey she put that phone on speaker and I almost yelled out loud! Anyhoo he was begging her to go to NY (but wasn't paying for the flight) and he said that he loved and missed her. Chrissy if you can't find Jim for a few days I suggest you look to the Poconos. Apparently the relationship has been going on for a while and she wants Chrissy to know so I told her I would help! She's a regular and I see her twice a week, very pretty chocolate girl who went to BU and now doesn't work. I knew something was up but would've never guessed THIS!

If this ain't some steaming hot tea! Just remember you heard it here first! I'll be updating with more info as I get it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment